Saturday afternoon we loaded up and headed out to Summer and Jeff's family's land. They have 800 acres of beautiful countryside in. They guys hunt and ride 4-wheelers out there throughout the year. We set up camp for the guys to shoot skeet for a while. Ryan bought Garrett his own pair of Game Ears. I'm sure he will get plenty of use from them over the years.
He really wasn't too interested in watching the boys shoot. He just wanted to watch train videos on my phone.
| Those cheeks... |
He loved helping to pick up all of the shell casings and smashing the clay birds.
He even got to fire off the clay bird thrower with Daddy.
That afternoon we went back to Summer's place and cooked fajitas. Garrett was in heaven when he got to sit on Cande's tractor!
And of course he spent lots of time cuddled up with Aunt Summer! He loves her to death.
Me: Garrett, who does Summer look like?
Garrett: A princess!
We had a great weekend. Now, if I can survive 5 more days of school. I'm SO ready for summer vacation I can't hardly stand it. I think I'm worse than the kids. Looking forward to spending time with my little G!

No comments:
Post a Comment