Because finding the time to blog has been next to impossible recently, I just wanted to load some pictures to share.
![]() |
| Yogurt is awesome! Especially with M&Ms and gummy worms! |
We drove through our old neighbor hood to see the damage from the bad weather last week, and decided to stop by one of our favorite parks. We ran into our old neighbors while we were there too!
![]() |
| Two year molars. This is one of the rare times I've ever seen him laying down on the couch! |
We celebrated a friend's birthday, and I had my first Top Golf experience. It was a blast and I can't wait to go back again!
![]() |
| Painting in his new water color book the Easter bunny brought him. |
![]() |
| Helping Daddy mow mow. |
![]() |
| Helping make waffles with powdered sugar and strawberries! |
![]() |
| A fun Target find. We give this little guy "hair cuts" every week. |
We went to the annual Arts and Jazz festival a few weeks ago.
![]() |
| Riding the ferris wheel with Caitlyn. |
| My new Texas shirt. Love. |
![]() |
| This is the third yard flag that I've bought, only for it to fly away within the same week. I finally wised up and sewed my latest one on tight. So far, so good. It's staying put. |
![]() |
| Flying our new "Batman" kite...It's really Spiderman. |
![]() |
| Poor Hank is getting so old, but he still loves to tag along when we head to the park as a family! |
| Hanging out with Baby Drew! Here's to hoping I will get back into the swing of documenting things on the blog soon!! |





































No comments:
Post a Comment