I was terrible about taking pictures! I didn't take one picture of our little family of three. Bummer! I borrowed most of these pictures from my cousin Traci. She's an amazing photographer! If you are in the Mabank area, check her out!
This was our first Thanksgiving with out my Grandma. I thought about her many times through out the day. I know she was looking down on us as she celebrated with her creator.
It's been so cold lately, but thankfully the weather warmed up a bit and we were able to take the kids to the park down the street.
We also did a little surprise birthday party for my Aunt Diana. We'd planned to celebrate her birthday the weekend before Thanksgiving, but with the threat for bad winter weather we decided to cancel. However, there was no winter weather and we missed celebrating her birthday. It was so fun to catch her off guard!
Friday morning we all got up early. Ryan had to work, but he had a full weekend of hunting to look forward to. Garrett, Dedra, and I all headed out to meet up with my mom to do some shopping. We shopped until almost midnight. We were exhausted, but I almost finished all of my shopping. Only a few more items need to be taken care of now.
I enjoyed having the whole week of Thanksgiving off work too. Only three more weeks and I'll have two full weeks to spend with my boys!









No comments:
Post a Comment