Sunday, September 15, 2013

Celebrate

This weekend we celebrated Hunter's 4th birthday.  Everyone had a blast bowling, including Garrett.  This was his first time to go bowling.  I was shocked that it kept his attention for almost two hours.  I apologize in advance for the embarrassing display of pictures, but there are just too many that I adore.  

The Birthday Boy

This was the smallest pair of bowling shoes they had.  Garrett is obsessed with shoes and he really thought he was big stuff walking around in these shoes!


Hunter had so much fun, and is so great with Garrett. 













The first time Garrett watched the ball roll down to knock the pins over, he cried out, "Uh, oh!" over and over.  He was so worried about the pins falling over.  It didn't take long before he was over it and really didn't even stick around to watch and see how many pins he'd knocked down.  He was more interested in watching the ball return.   
I just adore all of these pictures of Garrett and Hunter together.  Hunter was really patient with Garrett and would give him advice about bowling.  



Kissing the ball for good luck!
I guess it worked, because he did get a strike!











To say that Garrett LOVES strawberries is an understatement.  When he saw that strawberry cake, he was thrilled.  I love the determination in his eyes.  Working with a fork is quite a challenge, but he wasn't giving up until all of those berries were gone!


After bowling, everyone came back to our house to hang out.  


Hunter shared his new toys with Garrett and they played with his new tractors in the bed of the truck.  AKA the redneck playpen.  
 Hunter was playing hide and seek with Garrett, and G thought it was hysterical!
 

Garrett thinks that Hunter hung the moon.  He watches every little move he makes and tries to copy him.  I'm so glad he has such a sweet little friend to look up to.  Happy birthday, Hunter!
 

No comments: