Sunday, December 9, 2012

Santa

We tried to take Garrett to Northpark for his first visit to see Santa.  Northpark is known for having the best Santa, and my parents took me to Northpark for my first visit too.  Unfortunately, Santa's popularity resulted in about an 8 hour wait!!  You had to get tickets and wait for your number to be called.  We probably could have gotten in sooner if we'd have gone during the week, but our schedules just wouldn't work for that to happen. 

So, Mimi, Pawpaw, Grandma, and Ryan and I headed to Firewheel and only had about a 10 minute wait.  Garrett did great.  He did his usual stare down, trying to figure out who that guy in the red suit was.  After pictures with Santa, we all headed to dinner at Christina's.  G apparently loves their black bean dip and rice.  I'm sure the wait staff didn't love the mess he left behind though.  Ha!   

 
I can't wait to see what his reaction will be next year!

No comments: