There were a ton of people who came to celebrate the big 7-0!! I think Grandpa had a blast!!
![]() |
| Joleen and Jeff |
![]() |
| Uncle Chad and "Aunt Summer" :) |
![]() |
| Pawpaw and Mimi |
![]() |
| Grandma and "The Birthday Boy" |
![]() |
| The Boys |
I was so sad that I only took one picture at the reunion. My Aunt Shirley even reminded me several times to take some pictures. Garrett was really fussy, and I was preoccupied with trying to keep him from throwing a fit. My parents took some with their cameras, so I'll have to borrow some from them. We enjoyed visiting with everyone and got to have some of my Aunt Shirley's famous chocolate pie! Yum! I did borrow one picture of my mom and dad with all of his brothers and sisters.
Looking forward to many more birthdays and reunions in the years to come!
Dawn







No comments:
Post a Comment