Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I have so many things to be thankful for, my family, my health, my job, and much more.  God has  blessed me and my family beyond belief.  This year Thanksgiving was extra special because Garrett was with us.  This time last year I was still pregnant and thought my life couldn't get any better.  Boy was I wrong!  Garrett has made me a better person, and the happiest mom in the world. 

 
Our family headed to my Aunt Diana's house for Thanksgiving, where we enjoyed great food and conversation. Our little man reveled in the attention he received from everyone. 


 We tried to get some good family pictures, but they all turned out blurry.  :(


I am so thankful for my hardworking, loving husband, and these sweet cheeks!!

 
This guy is VERY thankful for his DS!! 


 
I am thankful for my amazing parents.  They are the most giving, loving people I know.  Garrett is blessed to have them as grandparents.  He loves his Mimi and ADORES his Pawpaw!!

 
Grandma McCullough came by to visit too!  I am so thankful to have such caring in-laws.  They are a true blessing to our family.   

Uncle Darwin, Mom, Aunt Diana, and Grandma
 
I am thankful for my sweet grandma!  She has been through so much this year.  Her Parkinson's continues to get worse, and she had to move into a care center this year.  My mom, aunt, and uncle were lucky to find a brand new facility for her to live in.  While the health care system is not great, it helps to at least have a nice place to live.  It has been a huge adjustment for her, but she is keeping a positive attitude about the situation.  
 
 
 
Four generations!! 



 
Thanks Aunt Diana for hosting everyone for thanksgiving! 
 

No comments: