How Far Along: 21 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby Mac is the size of a spaghetti squash.
Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs. as of my 20 week appointment. I feel like I've gained more since then, and I haven't been keeping up with my workouts.
Maternity Clothes: Only maternity pants. Maternity pants are still baggy, but regular pants are really uncomfortable. I'm still able to wear all of my tops. I guess that is one of the perks of having huge boobs to begin with. Ha!
Gender: Baby Mac is a BOY!! I bet he's going to look just like his daddy.
Movement: I'm feeling him quite a bit after lunch and late at night. Some days he is definitely more active than others.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good. I've only been waking up once a night for a bathroom break.
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: Nothing really. My appetite is back and nothing really grosses me out anymore.
Symptoms: I've had a couple of nose bleeds when I first wake up. I don't have as much energy, but I think it's mostly due to my body adjusting to going back to work. This is really making it hard to work out when I get home.
Best Moment this Month: Confirming that Baby Mac is a healthy boy.



No comments:
Post a Comment