Friday, September 9, 2011

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

Two weeks ago I thought I'd lost all of my pictures from the fair and my weekly "bump" picture due to a faulty camera.  However, today I was looking through my SD card, and I found the pictures.  I have two SD cards, so I guess I swapped them out at some point and forgot.

Here are some of the pictures I found.  I always forget to take a picture of Ryan and myself during the fair.  I'd love to have one of him while he is still in his long sleeves, but this one is better than nothing.  There are several from the rodeo including bull riding, the rodeo clown, and the calf scramble.  I managed to take one of Ryan driving the barrel truck in the arena, but it came out really dark.  Some of my girls from work came up to see the Randy Rogers Band, and I'm so glad this one turned out.  The last one is a picture of my new watch that I bought from a vendor in the exhibit hall.  I LOVE the crosses! 


I also came across my 19 week "bump" picture.  I was really disappointed that I wasn't going to have a picture from each week, so finding this one made my day.  Rewind two weeks... 


I'm really enjoying seeing how much Baby Mac has grown.  Some days he's really out there, and other days my "gut" (as Ryan like to call it) is much smaller. 

Another awesome surprise came today too.  Several weeks ago I ordered my Erin Condren planner, and it arrived today!  My friend, Tara, found an awesome deal for Erin Condren $50 e-cards that were selling for $25 on One Kings Lane.  I'd originally wanted to order the teacher's lesson planner, but since we get free lesson planners from work, I decided to go with the life planner.  I also ordered some really cute Christmas gift labels. 

I've seen so many people who have purchased these planners lately, and I had really high hopes for the quality.  This planner is amazing!  It's one of those things that you have to see to believe.  I just hope that I really utilize all of the benefits from this planner.  It even came with some bonus gift labels and coupons for future purchases. 

      
I can't wait to use my Christmas gift labels too! 


Looking forward to a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tara said...

How funny is it that we both blogged about them....hilarious!!!