Little Dedra used her own money to buy me a birthday present. She has such a sweet heart. She gave me some Bath and Body Works soaps and candles. They smell delicious.
| Miss Dedra |
| Hank & Ryan |
| Dad...He's so cute. :) |
| My sweet mother-in-law, Dee. |
| My mom...love her! |
My parents bought me this awesome purple, paisley wallet. I LOVE it! I had one similar to this one, but it definitely was not as cute. It had a blow out about a month ago, so I was in desperate need of a new one. They also gave me a gift card to do some back to school clothes shopping!
My in-laws gave me this cute charm for my Pandora bracelet. I love the hearts! Ryan gave me my bracelet for Christmas, and I wear it all the time.
My aunt and uncle gave me some cute PJ's and a gift card for some more back to school clothes shopping. They will be put to good use for sure!
Grandma wasn't feeling well, so she didn't make it. We all missed having her here.
I was spoiled today, and loved every minute of it! I have the sweetest, most supportive family, and I am so thankful for them.
Thanks for making my birthday special!

No comments:
Post a Comment