Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

This morning I went to church with my mom and dad to celebrate mother's day. Typically Ryan and I go together and split the day with each of our families. Since Ryan was still out of town from our camping trip, we decided to see our mother's separately this year.

After church we went back to my parents' house to open presents and have lunch. This year I wanted to get my mom something that we could do together. I can't wait for October because my mom and I are going to see...


My aunt, uncle, cousin, and grandma all came to visit. We spend a relaxing afternoon just catching up.


Ryan went to spend some time with his mom that afternoon when he returned from camping, and they all went out to dinner. I was so sad that I missed seeing everyone, but it was nice not having to rush and split time with our moms. Ryan did a great job picking out a mother's day gift this year. Usually I just go shopping and pick out something for both of our moms, but he took the initiative and surprised me. For Christmas we bought his mom a Pandora bracelet and a few charms to get her started. Ryan picked out a "Mom" charm to add to her collection.


Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom!




No comments: