Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter Break

I love my job, but I'm not going to lie. I did a happy dance all four days that I received a phone call stating that school was going to be closed. I've enjoyed being at home reading, cleaning, and emptying the DVR. The cupboard is now bare, and my waistline is sure to be holding the evidence.

This morning I took Hank out to play in the snow. He'd been looking out the window, just begging to go outside. As soon as I opened the door, he shot out like a madman. Someone has been cooped up for way too long! He sprinted down the street stopping briefly to sniff here and there. I would call out for him to come back, but he was in no mood to cooperate. I'm sure I was quite a sight to see running after him in my snow boots, pajama pants, and Ryan's Carhart.



As much as I've enjoyed this break, I am ready to get back into the swing of things. Ryan got to come home early today, so maybe I can talk him into taking me to the grocery store...yea, probably not.


Stay warm!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures of Hank! You're already becoming an expert with your camera. Is there anything you aren't good at?! ;)

Christie

That Girl in Pearls said...

Oh my... what a sweet boy! This is such a great series of photos. My silly dog is so cute but the least photogenic dog you will ever meet! Looks like he's having fun :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!
B.

thatgirlinpearls.com