Even though I just had a 6 day weekend, I am so ready for this weekend! I'm looking forward to a girl's night out, a trip to North Park to see the trains with Garrett and the grandparents, and my Dad's family Christmas. Only 7 1/2 day (yes, I'm counting like the kids) until Christmas Break!!
-ONE-
For the past three months I have had monster headaches that leave me tired, moody, and unable to concentrate. I've got a pretty high pain tolerance, but as time progressed so did the intensity of the headaches. The pain is not only in my head, but neck and jaws too. Hoping that the headaches would go away with OTC meds, I tried every pill on the isle. No luck. Finally, I broke down and took a day off work to go to the doctor. I've got migraines that just won't fully go away. My doctor prescribed me some migraine medicine and it has helped some, but I've got to go back over the Christmas break for a follow up appointment. I still get a headache almost every other day, but they are not as intense as they were. If I catch it as soon as it begins and take the medicine right away, it'll usually go away. Just glad to finally have some relief. Now, if I can figure out how to prevent them from happening!!
-TWO-
Who finally had a season worthy of a bowl game!?! That's right. The MEAN GREEN. They will be playing UNLV in the Heart of Dallas Bowl on New Years day. I haven't been to a bowl game since UNT played in the New Orleans Bowl while I was in college. I'd love to be able to go see them play in another bowl game.

-THREE-
Our Christmas cards have yet to arrive! I'm dying to see them, but due to all of the snow and ice deliveries are running behind schedule. I can't wait to use our new address stamp. I need to order another cute stamp just for Christmas cards. I'd purchased one with a row of modern Christmas trees that were lined above our address right before we found out we would be having our house built and never got to use it. Thankfully Very Jane and Groupdealz frequently have good deals on them and I was able to get one ordered with a generic print.


-FOUR-
I can't get enough of these red burlap wreaths! I already have a red Christmas wreath for the front door, but I'd love to make a version of this wreath for Valentine's Day.
I can't get enough of these red burlap wreaths! I already have a red Christmas wreath for the front door, but I'd love to make a version of this wreath for Valentine's Day.



1 comment:
LOVE yall's red wreath! How merry!!! And totally want to go make some hot chocolate right now to compliment the football I'm watching by the tree! :)
Hope you had a happy, merry weekend, beautiful! xx
Post a Comment