I have a LONG drive to work each day. It's amazing that I'm still alive with all of the crazies driving out there. It's pretty typical for the highway to shut down at least one a week along my path to work. Unfortunately, a recent closure was due to this careless fella driving the black car below. He "only looked down for a second." Due to his extremely strange behavior, I'm pretty sure he was hung over or high.
He slammed into the silver car above SO HARD that he pushed the silver car into the maroon car below. Remember, our top speed was about 10 miles per hour.
The maroon car was pushed into me. Thankfully, I received only minor damage to my car, and Garrett was not with me. I was blown away by all of the people who stopped to see if everyone was okay.
A few weeks before we moved into our new house, I was on my way to work and another fabulous driver found me. He literally rammed his jacked up SUV into the side of my car. And then, he sped away. Luckily, I was able to snap pictures of his license plate, and the police were able to track him down!
The best part of my day is seeing this little guy. I love hearing his voice calling out to me and seeing his arms stretched out to greet me as I pick him up from school.
We are enjoying every minute of the cooler weather. We can finally get outside without melting!
Fievel did NOT go west. He landed on our front porch. Dead as a door nail. Garrett spotted him, and said, "Shhhhh. Nigh, nigh." Yes, dear. He's just sleeping...
Garrett spent the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa.
I enjoyed a fun night out with the girls playing Bingo. Talk about great people watching! We had a blast even though we never had a chance to shout BINGO.

No comments:
Post a Comment