Ryan's parents came up to visit and cookout. They brought their videos of their trip to Germany for us to see. The sights were breathtaking. I was amazed at how clean all of the pubic areas were. We enjoyed a relaxing afternoon watching Garrett play with his new tricycle that Grandma and Grandpa surprised him with. I wish I could have captured the look on his face when he saw his new conveyance. He still has about an inch to grow before he can easily reach the pedals, but that's not holding him back! He is slowly but surely figuring out how to push the pedals, but he is a professional at pushing himself backwards on tiptoes.
The first words out of Garrett's mouth the next morning were, "Da-da? Ky-cle?" He was chomping at the bit to get out and play! I was exhausted just watching him play that afternoon. He climbed off and on this thing a thousand times. He loaded toys into the storage compartment on the back, took them for a ride, and then quickly unloaded them again.
 |
| Moving backwards! |
He's also been infatuated with Daddy's hat this week.
Thanks for my new "ky-cle" Grandma and Grandpa! It's going to keep me busy this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment