Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Last weekend some of my friends and I ran a 5k benefiting the United Way.  We had fun, but it confirmed just how out of shape I really am! 



After the race, Garrett and I headed to ASI for Isabelle's birthday party.  She is the daughter of one of my childhood best friends.  I can't believe she's already 4 years old!


This little guy played SO hard.  He ran, jumped, rolled and climbed all over the place.  I wish I would have taken some video of him jumping on the trampolines.  His belly laughs were priceless.



We also got to see Tracy and Colton, and Garrett ate his first piece of pizza.  He ate the entire thing!  After the party, Garrett went to spend the night with Mimi and Pawpaw.  


Ryan's mom and dad were preparing to leave for their trip to Germany, and they came to celebrate Ryan's 35th birthday.  I made it back just in time for cake.  


Monday night after work, Ryan, Garrett and I grilled steaks and opened birthday presents in celebration.


Look at that mop of hair!  Ha!



Happy 35th Ryan!  We love you!

No comments: