Every once in a while Garrett's teacher will snap a picture and e-mail it to me at work so that I can see what he's been up to. It always brighten's my day!





While Ryan and I were doing our final walk through on the house, Jeff and Joleen kept Garrett. Joleen took this picture as he was getting ready to head home, and it is one of my all time favorites of him!
A few weeks ago I got the opportunity to go with our yearbook class to Cowboy's Stadium and The Ballpark in Arlington for a journalism field trip. I'd never been to Jerry's world before, so I was so excited to tag along!
| Setting up for the Kenny Chesney concert. |
| My favorite! |
| Jerry's elevator leading up to his sweet. |
After visiting Cowboy's Stadium, we dodged the rain and headed over to the ballpark.

And this is another reason I love my job! Fun trips with fun people!

No comments:
Post a Comment