You are one month old today. You are growing like a weed, and your arms, legs, stomach, and cheeks are really starting to fill out. Most of your newborn clothes no longer fit or they are really snug. Your newborn diapers are getting small too. You'll be moving up to size 1 diapers soon.
You are staying awake much more during the day. When we change your diaper or lay you down in your bed, you love waving your arms and kicking your legs. You are still sleeping in mommy and daddy's room, but we are getting ready to move you into your room soon. You are sleeping really well at night and only wake up once or twice each night.
You are eating 3-4 ounces at each feeding. Burping you has become quite the challenge since you have figured out how to arch your back and throw your head back and forth. You make grunting and squeeking noises while you are eating. They are some of my favorite sounds. We have cuddle time in the mornings. You typically fall asleep on my chest...and melt my heart.
You enjoy napping in your swing or your bouncy seat. Brother Hank likes to sneak a lick on your feet while you are in your swing. He still follows you around everywhere.
Daddy loves giving you a bath at night. You are starting to enjoy your baths a little more.
You like the sound of the hair dryer in the mornings while I am getting ready for the day. It seems to lull you to sleep.
You celebrated your first Valentine's Day, we read your new Bible, and Valetine's Elmo book from Grandma and Grandpa. You like when I read to you. I hope that you grow up to enjoy reading as much as I do.
This first month has flown by and we have enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait to see how much you grow and develop this next month.






2 comments:
Dawn, he is so cute!!! I love the red hair ;) I hope Reese has red hair.
OH my goodness! I cannot believe he is already over a month old!! He is just the cutest thing!
And I LOVE that wall cloud you made. I'm going to have to remember that and do one for us some time!
Post a Comment