Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bumpdate

I've really fallen behind on keeping up with my "bumpdates."  I'm combining a few weeks to get caught up. 




How big is baby this week? Baby Mac is the size of an eggplant.

Gender - All Boy!!

Symptoms - My legs are still really itchy, and I am starting to have a hard time getting comfortable in bed.  I've had a few nights of insomnia too...not fun when you've got to be up at 5:30.

Cravings - Nothing specific really except cold water.

Aversions - None

What am I looking forward to?  Our 3D/4D Ultrasound next month.  I can't wait!!  Finishing up Baby Mac's room.  A sneak peak is coming soon!
 
Exercise - Well, I've fallen off the wagon.  Only working out once a week.  I need to get back into the swing of things!!

Maternity Clothes - Most of my shirts still fit, but they are starting to struggle.  Maternity pants are my new best friend.  All of my dresses for work still fit, but I'm not sure how much longer that will last.
 
Movement - Some days I feel him more than others.  He's usually more active at night and right after lunch.  It worries me now if I don't feel him for a while since the Dr. told me to start keeping up with how many times he moves in a two hour period.  Sunday, the 9th my mom felt him kick.  We were visiting my grandma after going to see West Side Story at Fair Park.  It was probably the strongest movement I've felt so far.  It surprised us both!  Ryan hasn't felt him yet, so I'm hoping that he will be able to soon.
 
 
I'll be 26 weeks on Thursday.  Time is really flying by, and I feel like I've been really lucky so far.  We've been working on the nursery, and I love the way everything is turning out.  Baby Mac's room pictures are coming soon!   

No comments: