Without success, I've tried every store this side of the Mississippi to find a modest bathing suit that covers what God has blessed me with. Rummaging through racks and racks of eye patch worthy bikini tops can be quite discouraging. I would come across an XL top and brave the fitting room in hopes that this would be the one, only to look up in horror and find a Hawaiian Tropics/Pamela Anderson/X-Rated version of of the top stretched to it's maximum capacity.
Sigh.
Beaten down, I headed home to do some online shopping to see if I could find tops with actual cup sizes. Searching through a never ending disaster of palm leaf and 80's splatter paint fabrics, I came across a website that actually had some designs I would feel comfortable wearing in public. Now, let's just hope that it fits upon arrival. It should be here by Friday...UPS man willing.

Please fit. Please fit.
1 comment:
Very cute! Hope it works!
Post a Comment