Thursday, February 19, 2009

Man Down

Today was one of those mornings where everything just seemed to go wrong. The day started off with a flat tire. Luckily Ryan found it before he left for work! I've never changed a tire before, and I'm not sure that I'd even know what to do. I envision an episode of "I Love Lucy" in which Lucy and Ethel attempt to change a flat. The jack pierces through the fender, and after a lot of sweat and tears, the kooky duo lower the car to find that they have put the flat tire back on the car.

The Culprit



I took Ryan's truck to work this morning so that he could have my tire fixed today. I'm used to my car, being able to whip in and out of morning traffic with ease. I'm not as daring in the truck, so my morning commute was tedious.


As I pulled onto the highway, I realized I had forgotten my jewelry. There is nothing worse that forgetting to put on your wedding ring and watch. You just feel naked! Thankfully the day only got better....AND tomorrow is Friday!




3 comments:

Tara said...

I'm with you on the tire thing...not a CLUE!!!

stephanie said...

I noticed that you were driving a truck...I just thought that you had traded in your car!! Hopefully, tomorrow will be much better ;)

Kendall and Brooks said...

oh man - what a morning!!! I hate forgetting my wedding ring too!