Friday, April 12, 2013

Quack, Quack

Saturday morning Garrett and I met my mom and dad, and my Aunt Diana and Dedra for lunch and to do some shopping.  While we were out shopping, I came across an awesome table for the entryway of the new house.  It was quite a task trying to squeeze it into the car, but we managed.  And most importantly, I got an amazing deal on it.  My parents are graciously storing it at their house so that we don't have to move it twice.  I can't wait to see how it looks in the new house!

After our shopping spree, we went to the park to feed the ducks.  Garrett loves birds, so we thought he would have a blast.  Not only did we get to see lots of ducks, but we saw baby ducks too!  He was so serious watching them.  He couldn't understand why we wouldn't let him run right on down and take a look up close.  




Check out the turtle trying to get in on the action too!






There was a huge play ground across the street, so we took G over to play for a while.


We went back to my parents house that afternoon for dinner and G played in the back yard for a while.




I gave him a bath before we headed back home.  He was exhausted from all of the fun that day and passed out before we were even out of the neighborhood.  

I love this little fella!

No comments: