After packet pick up, we met Mimi, Aunt Diana and Dedra at the mall. Garrett rode the carousel 3 times before we left. The first time he rode it, I thought he was going to cry. As it went faster and faster he started to enjoy the ride.
He even cried when we were out of tokens and had to go do some shopping.
![]() |
| You know it's a hard cry when snot is involved! |
When we came back home Garrett did some 4-wheeler riding in the lot next to our house with Daddy.
Sunday morning, I woke up at 5:30 and headed out to run the Big D 5K with one of my best friends, Crystal. We ran the 1/2 marathon together two years ago, just a few weeks before I found out I was pregnant with Garrett.
I haven't seriously ran since G was born, so I was nervous about doing the 5K without any practice. The main reason I went was to support my bestie as she finished her 13th 1/2 marathon. I did get the fever back this weekend and I'd love to cross the finish line with her doing another 1/2. I've got a lot of training to do!!








No comments:
Post a Comment