Saturday, April 20, 2013

15 Months

My sweet boy is growing up so fast!  He checked out great at his 15 month appointment.  I was so glad to see that he is no longer in the bottom percentiles for height.  Not much has changed since his 12 month visit other than a few more teeth, only one bottle at night, and he's saying a few more words.  He's such a serious little guy, taking everything in and soaking up knowledge.

I just love that toothy grin!
Brushing his teeth is quite the challenge right now.  Mr. Independent wants to do it himself, and when Ryan and I try to brush them it's always a battle.
He received three shots at his appointment.  It is getting harder to keep him still for the shots, and I think he cried harder than he ever has with these.  Thankfully the nurse saved the day with some bubbles and a new duck.
Garrett still loves reading books.  He can point out almost all of the items in his books when I ask them where they are...unless he's in a mood.  Then, he will point away from the book to try to distract me.


I love this little guy more that words can explain!  Happy 15 months Garrett!

No comments: