Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

I wanted to do something for Garrett's teachers for Halloween.  They take such great care of him, and I wanted to show our appreciation for them.  I found these little cups and filled them with candy. 
 
 
 
Garrett was in a great mood this morning, and was all ready for the Halloween parade at school.  He wore his, "I'm so cute it's scary," shirt to school, but we sent his costume for him to change into.  I took my camera and left it at school for his teachers to snap a few pictures since I couldn't be there for the parade.  The pictures are hysterical.   
 
 
He was NOT happy about wearing the hat! 
 
 
Luckily, he warmed up to the idea of wearing his costume and enjoyed the parade. 
 
 
His teachers tried one more time to snap a picture with the hat, but he was not interested. 
 
 
 
Enjoying the parade. 
 
 
Mimi and Pawpaw surprised Garrett and picked him up early to spend a little time with him.  Grandma and Grandpa came over early to hang out too.  After Ryan and I got off work, we ordered fajitas and enjoyed some family time before going out to trick or treat. 
 
 
I love my little blue monster!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Even Pawpaw joined in by wearing his Halloween t-shirt. 
 
 
Fun with Grandpa!
 
 
The boys sharing a few laughs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
We tried taking Garrett to some of our neighbors' houses, but no one was home.  So, we went back to the house to pass out candy and enjoy the costumes. 
 
 
Garrett enjoyed watching all of the people that came to the door.  He would just stare, and tried to figure out what was going on.
 


 
 
 
Garrett's Halloween loot...a sweet puppy toy from Mimi and Pawpaw, and a beautiful 1st Christmas ornament from Grandma and Grandpa. 
 
 
 
 
Happy Halloween from the McCullough family!
 

No comments: