Garrett was a trouper and made it through halftime before he'd had enough. He was sound asleep the minute his head hit the mattress.
Saturday morning we took advantage of the awesome weather, and G and I walked to the park near our house. He got to swing in the big boy swings and we went down the slide a few times. He was not happy with me when I took him out of the swing. We will have to start going to the park more often now that the weather is nice.

My parents came up to see Garrett and I. I did some grading for work, and Mimi and Pawpaw entertained little G. We went out to dinner and worked on Garrett's "homework." His daycare is creating a mural at school with the artwork of all the students. They invited the infant classes to participate too. We tried to get him to hold the crayons, but he was not interested. And he learned quickly that they taste terrible. After some serious maneuvering, we finally got a few scribbles out on the paper. Then, Mommy added a few finishing touches.
I also ordered Garrett's first Halloween costume this weekend. I can't wait for it to arrive and see him wear it!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
1 comment:
I love all of G's smiles in these pictures! And I am also digging his footwear...so stylin' (:
Post a Comment