The last day of school was rough this year. My principal is retiring this year and she is the only principal I've ever had. She has been so supportive and understanding this year throughout my pregnancy and upon my return to work. While I'm sad she is leaving, I'm excited about the new opportunities and changes that we will have with our new principal. Also, this group of students were my favorite. They made this year so much fun, and I will truly miss them next year.
Our last day of school was Thursday, but I went ahead and took Garrett to daycare on Friday so I could get the house cleaned and organized before summer break officially begins. Friday was Garrett's last day of daycare until August. We are so blessed to have such caring people to watch over Garrett during the day. I wanted to give them a little "Thank You" before leaving for summer break. I found this idea on Pinterest. I bought cans of lemonade, printed tags from Anything but Perfect, found straws at Target, and tied them all together with ribbon. I delivered them when I picked Garrett up. His teachers were all so sad to see him leave for the summer. I promised we would stop by to visit.
I am looking forward to spending lots of quality time with my little G!!

No comments:
Post a Comment