This week I took my cheerleaders to cheer camp. Luckily, Grandma was sweet enough to come and stay with Garrett since he is not in daycare right now. She brought some cute new outfits and some sweet little books to add to his collection. I know he had a blast spending some quality time with Grandma.
We went to a UCA commuter camp this year. Last year we went to an NCA camp and the staff was very condescending toward our cheerleaders since our district does not allow them to stunt or tumble. The UCA staff this year was very accomodating to our girls and they had a blast!
This year they brought home a ton of awards! They won 2nd in our home pom routine, 2nd in the camp dance, 3rd in the camp cheer, the Traditions Award, and the "Top Bananna" award. They also received all superior ribbons on their final evaluations. Two of our girls made All-American, and one made it to the final round in the jump off. I couldn't be any prouder of this group of girls.
I'm looking forward to a great year with this group of girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment