Ryan survived his 34th birthday this weekend. We invited a few friends and our families to come and enjoy some BBQ and celebrate. Ryan smoked two briskets and they were delicious. A ton of our friends stopped by throughout the day to wish him a Happy Birthday. I tried to take pictures throughout the day, but I only managed to take a few. The guys set up corn hole, washers, and they even played a few rounds of LCR. I played a round of LCR and won $40!! Ryan had been wanting a power washer for his birthday, so everyone gave him gift cards and he was able to get the one he really wanted. He has been cleaning away ever since.
 |
| Yummy food! |
 |
| Grandpa McCullough and Baby G |
 |
| The Martinez Family |
 |
| Little Cooper |
 |
| Hank loves to give kisses! |
 |
| The only picture of us, and it's blurry...of course. |
 |
| Uncle Chad |
 |
| The Patterson's |
 |
| The Peden's |
 |
| The Motley's |
 |
| Me and Emily |
We stayed up way too late, but we had a blast. Thankfully Grandma and Grandpa McCullough volunteered to take little G home with them so we could sleep in the next morning. When we went to pick him up the next day, Grandpa was out for a walk. Garrett had a blast!
I love this picture below, because Garrett's eyes are so blue. I was going to print it out and frame it, but when I blew it up there just happened to be a boyish booger in his right nostril...great! Oh well, he's still handsome!!
On our way home we stopped by to see Mimi and Pawpaw for a little while. They needed their Garrett fix.
Happy Birthday Daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment