Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Colton

Little Colton is the son of my best friend and college roommate, Tracy.  He celebrated his first birthday yesterday.  Garrett stayed with my parents while I made the trip to Austin with my cousin Dedra.  I didn't think Garrett was ready for the road trip yet and Ryan was out of town, so G had lots of fun spending the day with Mimi and Pawpaw. 





Colton is such a cutie!  I can't believe he is already a year old.  He had a blast at his birthday truck themed birthday party.  Poor little guy was worn out and crashed after he played with his smash cake.
It was great to see Tracy's parents and some friends I haven't seen in a while. 

Dedra and I just drove up for the day, so we spent some quality time catching up in the car. 

I stayed the night with my parents Saturday night since it was late when we came back from Austin.  We got up on Sunday and went to visit my grandma before heading back home to see Daddy. 


We are looking forward to seeing Colton and Tracy again this summer!

No comments: