Ryan and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on Saturday. It's so crazy how fast time has flown by. We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, went "shopping," and saw a movie.
 |
Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake... Yum!!! |
I told Ryan that after we finished dinner I really wanted to stop by Pottery Barn Kids to look at baby furniture and bedding. He completely misunderstood me (only halfway listening) and thought that I wanted him to go paint pottery after dinner. He was not having it! Once I explained to him what Pottery Barn was, he was quite relieved!
We went to see Horrible Bosses too. It was hilarious, but lots of foul language. I didn't even recognize Colin Ferrell until the credits at the end. Ryan and I have been together for eight years, and this is the third movie that we have seen together at the movie theater. The other two were Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Hangover. Hey, I'll take what I can get!
This will be our last anniversary as a family of two!
No comments:
Post a Comment