It was an emotional experience seeing Tracy as a mom. She makes motherhood look so easy. She doesn't have that nervous aura that many new moms seem to have. When I walked in, she handed him over to me with such confidence and pride. Babies sort of make me nervous. Since I don't have a child of my own, and I haven't been around babies much, I'm just not sure what to do with them. I always feel like I'm being judged by those with more experience, but Tracy gave me a few lessons in feeding and burping...the baby basics, and made me feel right at home.

She truly is Super Mom. She works full time, has almost completed her Master's in education, and still manages to have time for some fun.

I enjoyed spending the day with these two. I just wish we lived closer. Summer break is right around the corner, so I plan on making another trip soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment