
Ryan had Friday off, so he headed to his parent's place in the country to spend some quality time with his dad. When the bell rang at 4:00, I headed to Ryan's parent's home in Fate and rode out to the country with his mom. Several of our friends met us out there to spend a relaxing weekend just hanging out. We rode 4-wheelers, cooked out, and I even fit in some time to run (that 1/2 marathon is just around the corner). I was sore the next day from all of the extreme hills.

The weather was beautiful, so we sat out on the patio talking and even when on a walk around the "neighborhood." That night the girls sat inside playing games. We played a few rounds of Yahtzee and then tried out a game I'd heard about through a friend at work called "What's Yours Like." It was hilarious! The object of the game is to give witty, creative clues about an object to the person in the "hot seat," and they will try to guess what that object is with the fewest amount of clues. For example if the object is swimsuit, the clues might be "mine is afraid to come out" or "mine has holes in it." It's just as hard to give clues as it is to guess what the object is. I love playing games that require some thinking, and this definitely made you think!

Our friends Bryan and Rebecca came down with their little boy, and he is precious! This little guy played so hard all day! He LOVES the 4-wheelers. He even let me take some pictures of him with my new camera.





I always love going to the country. There is just something so peaceful about being there.
No comments:
Post a Comment