Monday, June 22, 2009

Mutt Monday

As I was out blog stalking today, I came across Two Dogs, a Girl, and a Husband's Grace. She has created Mutt Monday for those of us who love to show off our four-legged friends. For those of you who do not know, we have the sweetest Basset Hound named Hank! He loves to hang out with all of his friends and family (shout out to Tex, Remi, Lucy, cousin Buddy, and Aunt Maddy)!! Did I mention that he is quite popular!?! Some of his favorite pass times are sleeping, playing with his duck or turtle, sleeping, frog hunting, and sleeping. Here are some cute pics. of our Hank.

The Turtle
The Duck
Riding in the Car
Frog Huntin'
Isn't he cute!?! I just love him...drool and all!!


Another appropriate title for today's blog could have been "Mowing Monday". This past Sunday we were talking with our parents about the fact that I have NEVER mowed a lawn. I'm not much of an "outdoorsy" type. I'm allergic to grass, I sunburn easily, it's too hot....I could keep going, but you get the point! So, today when Ryan came home from work and started mowing the yard, I asked if I could give it a try. After a few lessons on starting the mower and keeping the lines straight, I was off. I'm pretty sure Ryan was in panic mode the entire time! My lines weren't very straight, but I think I got an A for effort. I can officially check this off my list of things to try. This could backfire on me though. Let's just hope that I won't be enlisted to help out with yard work on a regular basis...after all, I'm allergic!



1 comment:

Amy Lynn said...

Love the pictures of Hank! and LOL about cutting the grass!!!!!! Be careful, I was scared to cut the grass on my own when we first moved into our house, and now the way that works is that he does the edging and weed eating while I mow!