The minute school let out Friday, I rushed to Target to buy groceries, get a baby shower gift, and find a rug to put in our entry way. I quickly located the items from the baby registry and headed over to check out the rug inventory. After modeling a few rugs on the floor, I found one that would be a perfect fit. I turned to put the rug in the buggy, but....but... WHERE IS MY BUGGY!?! Not just the buggy, but my purse that was in the buggy as well!! I looked at the ladies a few feet away from me and said, "Someone stole my buggy!" They gave me the ole' "this lady is crazy" awkward glare, and went back to their browsing. I immediately began to search for a store associate. The friendliest Target employee came to my rescue. She helped me retrace my steps back to the scene of the crime. Just as I was beginning to think that all hope was lost, a frantic shopper rounded the corner screeching, "Oh my goodness! I took some one's buggy and I can't find mine anywhere!"
I have never, in all my life, wanted to punch someone and hug them at the same time!!! My buggy, and most importantly my purse, were all returned safe and sound.

No comments:
Post a Comment