This week has flown by! Why doesn't the work week move this quickly? We had a small change of plans Wednesday afternoon. The original plan was to wake up early Thursday and begin the long drive to
Ruidoso, New Mexico, for a weekend of skiing, but some unrelenting weather forced us to make other arrangements. Most of the slopes were closed, and with a 60% chance of rain, we didn't want to risk it. We went to dinner with the couples that were going to go skiing with us Wednesday night, and we made last night game night at our house. Ryan and I also decided to use the money we saved to go on our trip for ceramic tile in our house. Ryan has a family friend who was able to get all of our materials for us at a
ridiculous price. The scary part is that Ryan and I are going to install it ourselves. Luckily we have some awesome friends who have volunteered to help out. I will be taking before, during, and after pictures to post. Wish us luck!
1. Wake up early to help lay tile.
2. Shake the dust off of
Change of Heart to make it look as though I did some reading
.3. Find out if Steve and Janet's baby will be
OK.
4. Return ski apparel.
5. Beat
Bowser.
6. Pick up Hank from grandma and grandpa McCullough's house.
7. Nap.
8. Work out.
9. Grade papers and finish lesson plans...maybe, but maybe not...
10. Pray that our house and my husband survive this weekend.
2 comments:
good luck with everything! And I love how you love to play your Nintendo DS...ha
p.s. I vote "no" to you doing any school work ;)
I am impressed with your do it your self project! It looked great. I really have to confess, though, that I find myself watching the old Beverly Hills 90210 whenever I can too!!
Post a Comment