Friday, January 16, 2009

I Think He Could Live in There

For those of you who know Ryan, you are aware that he can't sit still. He has to be working on something, cleaning, or talking to someone. Due to this, the garage is where he spends most of his time. With a 32'' TV (an upgrade thanks to Trey), two recliners, the radio (tuned to the Range), and refrigerator, I'm pretty sure he would live in there if I'd let him. He even has a propane heater to keep warm in the winter. And thanks to the Jameson's he even has a t-shirt that says, "I need my garage time." One of the newest and most appropriate additions to the garage came compliments of the Stewart family.
Gotta' love the garage. I'm just fine with all of the toys in the garage as long as I always have room to park my car!


No comments: