Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Fun

Stephanie tagged me with this fancy little Christmas survey...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper! I love wrapping gifts and making my own bows!
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial. I'm allergic to real trees.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
January 2nd.
5. Do you like eggnog?
YUCK!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My very first Nintendo!
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Inlaws and parents! They already have everything!
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Any of the kids. They always write out Christmas lists on Thanksgiving day.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
No, but it would be nice to have one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail. However, I haven't quite gotten around to it this year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A black vest from one of my students. Bless her heart.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
The Christmas Story...You'll shoot your eye out!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
The day after Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever re-gifted a Christmas present?
No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Queso! and Aunt Shirley chocolate pie!!
16. Lights on the tree?
White
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Gloria, and coming in at number 2...Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Travel...If you call going to Mesquite/Fate traveling ; )
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
No, but I can get pretty close!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
When I was little, my parents and I always opened Christmas Eve.
Now Ryan and I visit our families and open Christmas day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Nothing really. I guess knowing that I'll have two weeks off increases my tolerance for many things!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Rustic and red
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Broccoli and rice casserole!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Nintendo DS, crosses to make a collage on the wall, and a sewing machine

I tag... Kendall, Jamie, and Jill

1 comment:

stephanie said...

yea! I'm glad you did the survey. AND, I am so excited that you want a sewing machine as well. What are you wanting to learn to make?
I just want to learn to make weird little things...like aprons--random, I know. But I also want to learn to quilt. We should totally start a club (: